Specialist Doctors in Nuclear Medicine
What is your Nordic dream?
Would you be interested in working as a specialist doctor for one of the leading hospitals in the Nordics? The employer provides everything from county healthcare to highly specialized national healthcare. And through interesting research, they have a strong focus on the healthcare of the future. You would be working as part of an international and very skilled multidisciplinary team of Technologists, Physicists, Radiographers, Nursing staff & other Specialist doctors from different disciplines.
Then we would like to welcome you to work with our client in Sweden!
Sweden has a developed social welfare system and good resources for working with different patient groups with a shared responsibility between the healthcare sector and the government. Our client is working actively with digital solutions, innovations and education. The clinics and units offer bright, calm and spacious facilities, some with access to gardens and other health promoting environments.
Positions are open for specialized doctors in the area of nuclear medicine.
The employer offers:
Language training before you relocate
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary, with the basic monthly salary starting from 55 000 SEK (approx. 5 400€). The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience and granted once you have a license to work as a doctor in your area of specialty.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plan, e.g. specialization, research, management
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
Social activities through the year
Free primary care
... and more
As a person you are:
- Organized and take initiative at work
- An active listener and want to contribute to the workplace development
- Able to adapt to a range of communication styles with colleagues and in meeting with different professionals, patients and relatives.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a general or as a specialized doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Swedish) at the end of the training.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle?