Specialist Doctors in General /Family medicine
What is your Nordic dream?
Looking for an employer that’s passionate about supporting your career progression, and committed to its employees having an optimal work-life balance?Would you be interested in working for public sector employer in Sweden? The employer is the largest primary health care provider in the Nordics with 6,000 staff members at 400 different clinics and centers in Region Västra Götaland - located South-West Sweden. The employer is looking for new staff memebers to join their clinincs and health care centers in Tranemo, Svenljunga and Dalsland.
We would be thrilled to hear from you!
In Sweden you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around, but usually still close to the urban areas. The region also has plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities.
Our employer offer:
Permanent contract with 40 hours per week working time. Working hours usually Monday through Friday.
Starting salary approximately 6 500 Eur month (gross). The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary.
You will have an opportunity to supervise general practioners and doctors in training.
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plans.
Language training before you relocate
Home finding & relocation assistance
Free primary care
... and more
As a person you are:
- Organized and take initiative at work
- An active listener and willingness to contribute to the workplace development
- Able to adapt to a range of communication styles with colleagues and in meeting with different professionals, patients and relatives.
Team player - At the health centers you will work in teams with specialist nurses, assistant nurses, medical secretaries. psychologists, physiotherapists.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as s a specialized doctor in family medicine or general medicine, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language at the end of the training.
New Rhythms of life
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as smooth as possible. We will support you from the beginning of your journey until you have settled in to your new country, home and job.
In order to make sure that you feel at home, we always aim to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
Feel free to request more information, or book a call with us!