Specialist doctor in Pathology
What is your Nordic dream?
Would you like to work in a world-class hospital as a Pathologist? Sahlgrenska University Hospital is one of the country's leading university hospitals that provides everything from county healthcare to national highly specialized care. Sahlgrenska University Hospital, clinical pathology, consists of three laboratories (Sahlgrenska, Borås and NÄL / Trollhättan). It has about 100,000 samples per year, and there are diagnostics in most subspecialized organ areas. Sweden has developed social welfare system and good resources for working with different patient groups with a shared responsibility between the healthcare sector and the government. Our client is working actively with digital solutions, innovations and education.
Gothenburg is an exciting and sparkling northern city in South-West Sweden.
Positions are open for Pathologist with:
- experience in cytology, both analysis of submitted material, including cervical screening and diagnostics via puncture surgery.
- also competencies in dermatopathology, gynaecological pathology, breast pathology, and neuropathology are valued.
Our partner hospital offers:
Language training with financial support before you relocate.
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary, with the basic monthly salary starting from 55 000 SEK (approx. 5 400€). The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience and granted once you have a license to work as a doctor in your area of specialty.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plan, e.g. specialization, research, management
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
Social activities through the year
Free primary care
... and more
To work at Sahlgrenska University hospital means that ::
- Continuous development and improvement is an important objective in order to ensure the highest standards of quality. As one of Sweden’s largest university hospitals, it means that the hospital is in close proximity to all areas of education and research at the Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg.
- you have highly skilled multidisciplinary team of professionals as colleagues.
- you will have an opportunity to see the healthcare of the future through world-class cutting edge research.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a specialized doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of three (2) years of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Swedish) at the end of the training. You will continue to reach the language level C1 after your arriviel into Sweden.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as simple and smooth as possible. We will support you from the very beginning until you have settled into your new home, country and job.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle?