Specialist doctor in General Adult Psychiatry
Is Sweden at the end of your rainbow?
Would you like to bring your expertise to Skaraborg hospital as a Specialist doctor in General Adult Psychiatry? If you are looking for an employer that’s passionate about supporting your career progression, and committed to Psychiatrists to have an optimal work-life balance? Work at the clinic where you can work as part of a committed, diverse and experienced team, and you share passion for delivering outstanding care to make a real and lasting difference to patients’ lives - then this position is for you!
Skaraborg area offers unrivaled quality of life - it is an area of outstanding natural beauty, located between two lakes, with a history tracing back to the medieval age. Sweden's 2nd biggest city, Gothenburg, is only within 1 hour travel by train and the capital city Stockholm can be reach in 2 hours by train.
Positions are open for Psychiatrists:
- with interest and experience of adult psychiatry outpatient clinics that treat wide range of conditions.
- an ambition to build and take part in the development work of the psychiatric clinics.
Our partner hospital offers:
Language training before you relocate
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary between 6 500 eur to 7 500 eur (gross). The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience and granted once you have a license to work as a doctor in your area of specialty. Annual salary audit.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plan, e.g. specialization, research, management
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
Help to register your children in a school or kindergarten
Support with authorization of your specialization in Sweden
Social activities through the year
Free primary care
... and more
To work at the clinic:• your work will be carried out from Monday to Friday 40h/week (8-17). On call (from home) 1 night/every other week and 1 day in the weekend every other month.
• you will offer a psychiatric perspective to the highly skilled multidisciplinary team of colleagues in relation to the assessment, formulation and treatment of patients.
• As a part of region Västra Götalands' staff, you will have variety professional career possibilities within the internal labor market.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a specialized doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Swedish) at the end of the training.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle?