Registered Nurses with experience/interest in Psychiatric care
Is Sweden at the end of your rainbow?
Are you ready for your pot of gold? Would you want to experience the Nordic magic of Sweden? Looking for an employer that’s passionate about supporting your career progression, and committed to its employees having an optimal work-life balance? Our public sector client is one of the leading university hospitals in the Nordics and they are looking forward to recruit registered nurses in the area of Psychiatric care. The clinic is organized in outpatient and inpatient care.
A registered nurse or specialist nurse with keen interest to work in one of following areas:
- Addiction and Dependency
- Geriatric psychiatry
Then we would like to welcome you to work at Gothenborg, Sweden!
Gothenburg is an exciting and sparkling northern city in South-West Sweden. The world-class hospital offers long term career opportunities for nurses in the beginning of their careers, and organizes social events to help you feel at home and settle in.
What our partner hospital offers to you:
A permanent position with 38,25 hours per week working time.
Starting salary 2 500 € + 150-300 € (gross) compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime), which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary. Good opportunities to take extra hours and receive overtime pay per hour if you wish to earn more.
Education alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Sweden after your arrival and upon reaching C1 language level in Swedish.
Workshops and guidance in psychiatry.
Regular supervision and continuous competence development in the form of internal training and lectures in areas relevant to addiction.
Home finding & relocation assistance
... and more.
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Team players - you will work in a healthcare team that consists of social workers, psychologists, pharmacist, occupational therapist, psychiatrists, occupational therapists and other healthcare assistants.
- Keen to develop professionally - the employer offers many development possibilities and wants to make sure that the staff has the best possible competencies and skills.
- Decisive and motivated - the employer is looking for permanent staff members; this is a long term commitment.
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as a registered or as a specialized nurse, and this license was granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Have experience working in the area of psychiatric care after finalizing your studies and a genuine interest in the patient group.
- You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language at the end of the training.
New Rhythms of life
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as smooth as possible. We will support you from the beginning of your journey until you have settled in to your new country, home and job.
In order to make sure that you feel at home, we always aim to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
Feel free to request more information, or book a call with us!