Registered Nurses - Psychiatric Care
Ready for a Nordic Adventure?
Are you a registered nurse looking for a rewarding career opportunity in Sweden? We are seeking dedicated and compassionate nurses to join our team!
As a nurse in Sweden, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, providing care and support to patients alongside other healthcare professionals. In addition to the satisfaction of helping others, nursing in Sweden also offers a number of benefits. With a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and opportunities for career advancement, nursing is a rewarding and fulfilling career choice. And with Sweden's high standard of living, beautiful natural landscapes, and vibrant cities, there is no shortage of opportunities to enjoy all that this country has to offer.
Sahlgrenska University Hospital, one of the leading university hospitals in the Nordics, is currently looking for registered nurses to join the Psychiatric care. The clinic is organized in outpatient and inpatient care . You will work alongside other nurses, doctor's, social workers, physicians, to deliver patient-centered care to those in need. You will have access to the latest medical technologies and treatment methods, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities to help you grow in your career. The Psychiatric Clinic is committed to providing the highest level of patient care.
Looking for an employer that’s passionate about supporting your career progression, and committed to its employees having an optimal work-life balance? We encourage you to apply today.
- Addiction and Dependency
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
Your role will be to participate in an inter-professional team as a valued member, being responsible for the psychiatric care together with doctors & managers of the unit and giving specialized treatment of the different psychiatric conditions.
Ready to join the team?
Then we would like to welcome you to work at Gothenborg, Sweden!
Gothenburg is an exciting and sparkling northern city in South-West Sweden. Welcome to Gothenburg, the vibrant and culturally rich city on Sweden's west coast! Known for its bustling port, stunning architecture, and friendly locals, Gothenburg is a city that truly has something for everyone. Whether you're interested in history and culture, outdoor activities, or shopping and dining, you'll find it all in this dynamic and exciting city. For those who love the outdoors, Gothenburg has plenty to offer as well. With its proximity to the coast, the city is an ideal destination for water sports and activities such as fishing, kayaking, and boating. And with more than 280 parks and green spaces, there are endless opportunities for hiking, cycling, and other outdoor adventures.
A permanent position with 38,25 hours per week working time.
Starting salary 2 500 € + 150-300 € (gross) compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime), which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary. Good opportunities to take extra hours and receive overtime pay per hour if you wish to earn more.
Education alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Sweden after your arrival and upon reaching C1 language level in Swedish.
Workshops and guidance in psychiatry.
Regular supervision and continuous competence development in the form of internal training and lectures in areas relevant to addiction.
Home finding & relocation assistance
... and more.
How we assist & support you?
- Help to calculate and understand how much is left of your salary after taxes & social contributions
- Help to understand the general cost level in the area where you would relocate to, once we have a match for you
- Help & assistance to apply for any available financial support for your & your family's relocation
- Free-of-charge language and intercultural training prior to your relocation
- Education & training alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Sweden after your arrival
- Home finding & relocation assistance when it's time to move
- Help to find jobs, schools and daycare for your family members after relocation
- Tips for settling-in after arrival
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as a registered or as a specialized nurse, and this license was granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Have experience working in the area of psychiatric care after finalizing your studies and a genuine interest in the patient group.
- You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language at the end of the training.
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Team players - you will work in a healthcare team that consists of social workers, psychologists, pharmacist, occupational therapist, psychiatrists, occupational therapists and other healthcare assistants.
- Keen to develop professionally - the employer offers many development possibilities and wants to make sure that the staff has the best possible competencies and skills.
- Decisive and motivated - the employer is looking for permanent staff members; this is a long term commitment.
New Rhythms of life
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as smooth as possible. We will support you from the beginning of your journey until you have settled in to your new country, home and job.
In order to make sure that you feel at home, we always aim to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
Feel free to request more information, or book a call with us!