Are the Nordics at
the end of your rainbow?
Are you ready for your pot of gold? An exciting journey in Scandinavia? Would you want to experience the Nordic magic for a minimum of two years? Work as a registered nurse from a holistic perspective, part of a skilled team of doctors, nurses and other staff?
In Scandinavia you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still close to the city areas. The regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities. Most of the areas are great for singles, as you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by these bigger cities within an hours’ drive.
- A registered nurse or specialist nurse with keen interest to work in Scandinavia ?
- A registered nurse with at least 3 years of previous work experience as a registered nurse from within EU?
Then we would like to welcome you to work in the Nordics!
What our partners always offer:
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A basic monthly salary
Additional compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Finland or Sweden after your arrival and upon reaching B2 level in Finnish or C1 language level in Swedish
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
... and more.
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Organized - you will be asked to take initiative and manage your paperwork prior to completing the application process. Is it your cup of tea?
- Active listeners - you will be given loads of different guidelines in order to assist you in your journey towards the Nordics. Can you tune in and listen?
- Decided and motivated - this is a commitment for a minimum of two years. Are you "game on"?
- Adept in communicating with colleagues and in meetings with different professionals, patients and relatives
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as a registered or as a special nurse, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Experience from working in the area of nursing as a registered professional after finalizing your studies and an genuine interest for the patient group.
- You to commit to apply for language training, study minimum 20 hrs per week and reach a B2/ C1 level of the target language at the end of the training.
New Rhythms of life
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as smooth as possible. We will support you from the beginning of your journey until you have settled in to your new country, home and job.
In order to make sure that you feel at home, we always aim to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
Feel free to request more information, or book a call with us!