Psychiatrist with experience in neuropsychiatry
What is your Nordic dream?
Would you like to work in a world-class hospital as a Neuropsychiatrist? Do you value research? And would like to work with patients from a holistic perspective, in a skilled teams of nurses, psychologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and assistant doctors?
Then we would like to welcome you to work at SAHLGRENSKA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL in Sweden.
Positions are open for Psychiatrist with:
- interest and experience of patients with neuropsychiatric disorders (NPDs), eg attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Asperger, Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) with or without anxiety and / or depression.
- interest in research is highly valued (you will be able to spend 5% of your work time in research projects).
Our partner hospital offers:
Language training before you relocate
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary, with the basic monthly salary starting from 55 000 SEK (approx. 5 400€). The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience and granted once you have a license to work as a doctor in your area of specialty.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plan, e.g. specialization, research, management
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
Social activities through the year
Free primary care
... and more
To work at the outpatient clinic of Affective Disorders means that::
- your work will be carried out from Monday to Friday (weekends free).
- you will be able to participate into world-class research projects.
- An average you will meet of 3-4 patients per day, the rest of the time is used for administration, (coffee)brakes and meetings as well as consultations with inpatient care and other health care stakeholder groups.
- you have highly skilled multidisciplinary team of 40 professionals as colleagues.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a specialized doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of three (2) years of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Swedish) at the end of the training.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle?