Psychiatrist with experience in Affective Disorders
Would you like to work in a world-class university hospital as a psychiatrist specialized in Affective Disorders? Do you value good quality of life and daytime working hours? And would like to take a holistic approach when working with patients, in a skilled teams of nurses, specialist doctors, psychologists and assistant doctors?
Then we would like to welcome you to work at SAHLGRENSKA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL in Sweden.
Position is open for Psychiatrist with:
- interest and some experience working with Affective disorders especially with diagnosis such as anxiety, depression, OCD and PTSD.
Our partner hospital offers:
Language training before you relocate
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary minimum 5 900 eur (gross) The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience and granted once you have a license to work as a doctor in your area of specialty. Annual salary audit.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plan, e.g. specialization, research, management
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
Social activities through the year
Free primary care
... and more
To work at the Affective Disorders clinic means that:• your work will be carried out at the outpatient clinic from Monday to Friday (8 -16.45).
• Psychiatric unit of Affective Disorders is divided into 3 professional teams: Affective, Neuropsychiatry and personality disorders - you will be part of Affective team and work mainly with anxiety and depression.
• As a part of region Västra Götalands' staff, you will have variety professional career possibilities within the internal labor market.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a specialized doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• Commitment to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Swedish) at the end of the training and language level C1 after your relocation.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle?