Are you interested to work in Finland or Sweden? Or have you been in touch with our staff and we have promised to have a look at your CV? Maybe you are interested in possible future collaboration with us or with one of our partners?
No matter what the reason, we are excited to see you here.
Nordic regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities, and they are fantastic places for children to grow. There are excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options. Most of the areas are also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan areas, but you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by bigger cities within an hours’ drive.
- Committed to make it and do this huge change in your life?
- Willing to start in something new?
- Open to explore possibilities and not too picky?
What our partners normally offer:
A permanent position
A monthly salary
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Opportunities to develop professionally
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Relocation and recognition assistance.
... and more.
We expect you to:
- Have completed your University (Bachelors or Masters degree) in a European Union country for all professionals.
- Have some English language skills
- Have the ability and motivation to commit to a language training provided in your home country if such option is offered
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your and your family's journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Press "APPLY NOW" and send us a message with your contact details and we will be right with you!