Assistant nurses - Elderly care
Ready for a change?
In Scandinavia you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still close to the city areas. The regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities, and they are fantastic places for children to grow. There are excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options. Most of the areas are also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan areas, but you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by these bigger cities within an hours’ drive.
Would you be interested in working as an assistant nurse with patients from a holistic perspective, in a skilled team of doctors, nurses, assistant nurses & social workers, assisting the elderly and the disabled in homelike environments around Finland?.
- An assistant nurse with experience from elderly care?
- An assistant nurse with experience from care of the disabled?
Then we would like to welcome you to work with our partner in the Nordics!
Finland has a good social welfare system and good resources for working with the elderly and disabled. Our client is working exclusively with elderly and disabled, where the residents live in assisted living units or care homes.
What our partners always offer:
Language training before you relocate
• A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary, with the basic monthly salary
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education alongside your work for you to be licensed as a practical nurse in Finland after your arrival
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
... and more.
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Organized and take initiative in their work
- Active listeners and want to contribute to the workplace development
- Meeting patients’ needs and enabling patients to get involved in their own care
- Adept in communicating with colleagues and in meeting with different professionals, patients and relatives
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as an assistant nurse, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Have preferably three (3) years of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your studies.
- You to commit to the language training provided in your home country and reach a minimum of A2/B1 level of the target language at the end of the training.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Did you recognize yourself from the description? Are you ready for a change?