Ready for a Nordic Adventure?
Are you interested in a career in healthcare as an assistant nurse? Are you ready for a Nordic adventure? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to work in Finland!
As an assistant nurse, you will work alongside registered nurses, a skilled team of doctors, assistant nurses & social workers, assisting the elderly and the disabled in homelike environments around Finland, providing care and support to patients. You will assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding, physical assistance, and will help to ensure that patients are comfortable and well-cared for.
In addition to the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding field, Finland is also a great place to live and work. With its stunning natural beauty, vibrant cities, and high standard of living, Finland is consistently ranked as one of the happiest countries in the world.. In Finland you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still close to the city area. The regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities, and they are fantastic places for children to grow. There are excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options. Most of the areas are also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan areas, but you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by these bigger cities within an hours’ drive.
If you are a compassionate and dedicated individual with a desire to help others, we encourage you to apply for our assistant nurse position in Finland. With a competitive salary, opportunities for career advancement, and a supportive work environment, there has never been a better time to join our team
We are looking for assistant nurses who :
- Have experience from assisting the elderly and the disabled
- Are organized and take initiative in their work
- Are active listeners and want to contribute to the workplace development
- Have Communication Skills and Empathy
Then we would like to welcome you to work with our partner in the Nordics!
Our client is working exclusively with elderly and disabled, where the residents live in assisted living units or care homes.
Finland has one of the best healthcare and social welfare systems in the world. It provides high-quality medical services and an excellent system for training nurses and assistant nurses for further development of your skills.
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary, with the basic monthly salary
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education alongside your work for you to be licensed as a practical nurse in Finland after your arrival
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Language training before you relocate
Home finding & relocation assistance
Unemployment and retirement plans & benefits
Minimum 24 days of vacation per year starting after the first full working year acting as basis for calculations.
How we assist & support you?
- Home finding & relocation when it's time to move
- Help to find jobs, schools and daycare for your family members after relocation
- Help & assistance to apply for any available financial support for you & your family's relocation
- Free-of-charge language and intercultural training prior to your relocation
- Education & training alongside your work for you to be licensed as a practical nurse in Finland after your arrival
- Help to understand the general cost level in the area where you would relocate to, once we have a match for you
- Tips for settling-in after arrival
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as an assistant nurse, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Have preferably three (3) years of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your studies.
- Commit to the free language training provided in your home country and reach a minimum of A2/B1 level of the target language at the end of the training.
We here at BBi Nordics have helped hundreds like you to make this step easier.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Did you recognize yourself from the description? Are you ready for a change?