What is your Nordic dream?
Ready to live in a country with the worlds’ best educational system, purest nature and happiest people?
In Scandinavia you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still close to the city areas. The regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities, and they are fantastic places for children to grow. There are excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options. Most of the areas are also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan areas, but you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by these bigger cities within an hours’ drive.
It's a match!
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
What our partners always offer:
- A minimum of 24 days of yearly vacation for every full year of work.
- Insurances and health benefits
- All expenses paid pre-visit in your new work-place, to meet your future colleagues and see your possible new home town.
- Free of charge language and cultural training in the country of origin / home country before commencing work in Finland/ Sweden
- Help in your and your family’s’ relocation, including home search, school and primary care finding, and administration of your legal relocation documents
- Continuing possibilities for professional growth and development through training
- Help in the legalization of your professional rights to practise your profession in Finland or Sweden
Hear it from your future colleagues
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
Registered nurse Stavroula & Specialist Doctor Vasileios share their stories .