Registered nurses (Nordics)
READY TO ROCK YOUR WORLD?
Are you ready to rock your world and start an exciting journey in the Scandinavia? Would you want to experience the Nordic magic for a minimum of two years? Work as a registered nurse from a holistic perspective, part of a skilled team of doctors, nurses and other staff?
In Finland & Sweden - countries well known for their melodic and hard rock bands - you live in a free-spirited environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still within easy access to cities. The Nordic countries are known for their work-life balance, well-functioning societies, high levels of trust & happiness and all-time-low levels of corruption.
Where-ever you would end up living, you will have nature and water close to you, as the countries have thousands of lakes and rivers, and even most urban environments have parks and green areas in walking distance. There is a strong belief in personal development and life-long learning embedded in these societies, ensuring that if you would choose to stay for longer, you will always have opportunities to grow and develop in your career.
In the Nordics you have generous family benefits and excellent educational system. Education is free of charge, and even childrens' hobbies are often with very low fees. For adults, there are possibilities to learn new skills during your free-time starting from different art forms all the way up to driving boats and cooking. The different regions have their quirks but also plenty to offer in terms of sports, nature and holistic well-being for those interested in fresh and active life-style. They are certainly fantastic for families with small children, offering calm and secure environments, surrounded by nature and close communities where children can roam free.
- A registered nurse or specialist nurse with a Bachelor level degree from within the EU -area with keen interest to change your life?
- Looking for a career with balanced working hours, good working conditions and great benefits?
- Waiting to live a quieter life surrounded by nature?
- A person committed to make a change for a more balanced future?
- Committed to study a foreign language free-of-charge with our help? (It's hard work from you, what we expect)
- Embracing a full-time, permanent position in one of the leading healthcare providers in the Nordics?
Then we would like to welcome you to work in the Nordics!
What our partners always offer:
A full-time, permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A basic monthly salary prior reaching your licensed status and while studying 50% of working time
After licensing, a basic monthly salary starting from 2 400€/ month before taxes
Additional compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Minimum 24 days of vacation per year starting after the first full working year acting as basis for calculations
Work related healthcare plan and work related insurances
Unemployment and retirement plans
Help to calculate and understand how much is left of your salary after taxes & social contributions
Help to understand the general cost level in the area where you would relocate to, once we have a match for you
Help & assistance to apply for any available support for your relocation
Additional benefits (depending on your future employer) such as sports, lunch or culture benefits
Education & training alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Finland or Sweden after your arrival and upon reaching B2 level in Finnish or C1 language level in Swedish
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance when it's time to move
Help to find jobs, schools and daycare for your family members after relocation
... and more...
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Organized - You will be asked to take initiative and manage your paperwork prior to completing the application process. Is it your cup of tea?
- Active listeners - You will be given loads of different guidelines in order to assist you in your journey towards the Nordics. Can you tune in and listen?
- Decided and motivated - This is a commitment for a minimum of two to three years. Are you "game on"?
- Flexible - You need to be willing to change and to experience new things. Are you looking forwards to it?
- Adept in communicating with colleagues and in meetings with different professionals, patients and relatives - and it all start by communicating with us.
- OK with ICT - You will need to use different systems during our training and when you will start working. We will help you, but we expect that you know the difference of an email and a WA message.
- Open to learn - You will need to reflect your own culture and learn the basics of a new one in addition to a whole new language. Are you willing to open your mind and change the way you behave?
- Looking for a better work-life balance - This change would never make you rich, but it will give you a better work-life balance, once-in-a-lifetime -experience, new skills and plenty of unforgettable moments.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as smooth as possible. We will support you from the beginning of your journey until you have settled in to your new country, home and job. In order to make sure that you feel at home,we will always aim to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as a registered or as a specialized nurse, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- A genuine interest for working with patients
- Commit to free-of-charge language training, and to study a minimum 20 hrs per week in order to reach a B2/ C1 level of the target language at the end of the training.
- Experience from working in the area of nursing as a registered professional after finalizing your studies is considered a plus.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15TH OF JUNE, 2022
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Alexia Noutsou (GRE,ENG, SWE) Contact Alexia
Nina Heindrichs (SPA,FRA,ENG) Contact Nina
Optionally, don't hesitate send us a general inquiry to our common address: Contact EURES BBI