Registered Nurses interested in Psychiatric care
Is Sweden at the end of your rainbow?
Are you ready for your pot of gold? An exciting journey in Scandinavia? Would you want to experience the Nordic magic of Sweden? Work as a registered nurse in the area of Psychiatry from a holistic perspective, part of a skilled team of doctors, nurses, therapists, pharmacists and psychologists? The clinic is organized in outpatient care and inpatient care with 14 patient beds.
In Scandinavia you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around, but usually still close to the urban areas. The region also has plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities.
- A registered nurse or specialist nurse with keen interest to work in the area of Addiction and Dependency? You have experience working with other psychiatric diagnoses such as psychosis symptoms, depression, anxiety, manic episodes and crisis reaction.
- A registered nurse with experience in psychiatric care? With interest in developing in this area?
Then we would like to welcome you to work at Västra Götaland, Sweden!
Gothenburg is an exciting and sparkling northern city in South-West Sweden. The world-class hospital offers long term career opportunities for nurses in the beginning of their careers, and organizes social events to help you feel at home and settle in.
What our partner hospital offers to you:
A permanent position with 38,25 hours per week working time.
Starting salary 2 500 € + 150-300 € compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime), which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary. Good opportunities to take extra hours and receive overtime pay per hour if you wish to earn more.
Education alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Sweden after your arrival and upon reaching C1 language level in Swedish.
Workshops and guidance in addiction care and psychiatry.
Regular supervision and continuous competence development in the form of internal training and lectures in areas relevant to addiction.
Home finding & relocation assistance
... and more.
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Team players - you will work in a team that consists of a counselor, psychologist, pharmacist, occupational therapist, medical secretary and specialist doctor.
- Keen to develop professionally - the employer offers many development possibilities and wants to make sure that the staff has the best possible competencies and skills.
- Decisive and motivated - the employer is looking for permanent staff members; this is a long term commitment.
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as a registered or as a special nurse, and this license was granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Have experience working in the area of psychiatric care after finalizing your studies and a genuine interest in patient group.
- commit for language training, studying minimum 20 hrs per week and reach a B2 level in Swedish language at the end of the training.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey will be as simple and smooth as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning until you have settled in to your new home, country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always strive to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
Does this opportunity excite you? Do you recognize yourself from the description? Are you ready for a change?