Registered nurses in Finland
Welcome to the Happiest Country in the World!
Are you ready for a Nordic adventure and to start an exciting and magical journey in Finland? Are you interested in working as a registered nurse from a holistic perspective, and in being part of a skilled team of doctors, nurses and other staff?
Intrigued? Read on!
Finland is full of lakes and forests and is famous for its educational system and design. In Finland, you’re never more than a short walk from nature, whether you want to escape to lush forests, adventure in Arctic wilderness or relax on open coasts - Finland has plenty of space for everyone to explore. The different regions have plenty to offer in terms of sports, nature and holistic well-being for those interested in an active lifestyle. A refreshing change from the hustle and bustle, Finland offers a healthier and more sustainable way of life. The country is famous for its work-life balance and a well-functioning society, with high levels of trust & happiness and all-time-low levels of corruption. There is a strong belief in personal development and life-long learning embedded in the Finnish society, ensuring that if you would choose to stay for longer, you will always have opportunities to grow and develop in your career. There are also possibilities to learn new skills during your free time starting from different art forms all the way up to driving boats and cooking.
- A registered nurse or specialist nurse with a Bachelor level degree from within the EU -area with keen interest to change your life?
- Looking for a career with balanced working hours, good working conditions and great benefits?
- Waiting to live a quieter life surrounded by nature?
- A person committed to make a change for a more balanced future?
then seize this incredible opportunity to embark on a rewarding nursing career in Finland
A full-time, permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
After licensing, a basic monthly salary starting from 2 500€/ month before taxes (The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience)
Prior to reaching your licensed status, while working and studying in Finland, you will receive a basic monthly salary.
Additional compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Minimum 24 days of vacation per year starting after the first full working year acting as basis for calculations
Work related healthcare plan and work related insurances
Unemployment and retirement plans
Help to calculate and understand how much is left of your salary after taxes & social contributions
Help to understand the general cost level in the area where you would relocate to, once we have a match for you
Help & assistance to apply for any available support for your relocation
Additional benefits (depending on your future employer) such as sports, lunch or culture benefits
Education & training alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Finland after your arrival and upon reaching B2 level in Finnish
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance when it's time to move
Help to find jobs, schools and daycare for your family members after relocation
... and more...
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Organized - You will be asked to take initiative and manage your paperwork prior to completing the application process.
- Active listeners - You will be given loads of different guidelines in order to assist you in your journey towards Finland
- Decided and motivated - This is a commitment for a minimum of two to three years.
- Flexible - You need to be willing to change and to experience new things.
- Adept in communicating with colleagues and in meetings with different professionals, patients and relatives - and it all start by communicating with us.
- Open to learn
- Looking for a better work-life balance
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as smooth as possible. We will support you from the beginning of your journey until you have settled in to your new country, home and job. In order to make sure that you feel at home ,we will always aim to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as a registered or as a specialized nurse, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Commit to free-of-charge language training, provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B1 level of the target language (Finnish) at the end of the training. You will continue to reach the language level B2 after your arrived into Finland