Is Sweden at the end of your rainbow?
Are you ready for your pot of gold? An exciting journey in Scandinavia? Would you want to experience the Nordic magic of Sweden for a minimum of two years? Work as a registered nurse in the area of Psychiatry from a holistic perspective, part of a skilled team of doctors, nurses, therapists and psychologists?
In Scandinavia you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still close to the city areas. The regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities. Most of the areas are great for singles, as you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by these bigger cities within an hours’ drive.
- A registered nurse or specialist nurse with keen interest to work in the area of Affective Disorders, Addiction and Dependency, Psychosis & Geriatric or Intellectual Disabled Psychiatry ?
- A registered nurse with experience from psychiatric care?
Then we would like to welcome you to work in Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Värsta Götaland, Sweden!
Gothenburg is an exciting and sparkling northern city in South-West Sweden. The world-class Sahlgrenska University hospital offers long term career opportunities for nurses in the beginning of their careers,and organizes social events to help you feel at home and settle in.
What our partners always offer:
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary, with the basic monthly salary
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education alongside your work for you to be licensed as a registered nurse in Sweden after your arrival and upon reaching C1 language level in Swedish
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
... and more.
We are looking for nurses who are:
- Organized - you will be asked to take initiative and manage your paperwork prior to completing the application process. Is it your cup of tea?
- Active listeners - you will be given loads of different guidelines in order to assist you in your journey towards Sweden. Can you tune in and listen?
- Decided and motivated - this is a commitment for a minimum of two years. Are you "game on"?
- Adept in communicating with colleagues and in meeting with different professionals, patients and relatives
We expect you to:
- Have a license to practice your profession within the field of nursing as a registered or as a special nurse, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Experience from working in the area of psychiatric care after finalizing your studies and an genuine interest for the patient group.
- You to commit to apply for language training, study minimum 20 hrs per week and reach a B2 level of the target language at the end of the training.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Did you recognize yourself from the description? Are you ready for a change?