Pediatrician with subspecialty in oncology
Is Sweden at the end of your rainbow?
Would you like to bring your expertise to Skaraborg hospital as a Pediatrician? There are 55 colleagues who all work with different sub specialties within pediatric medicine looking forward to hearing from you. Skaraborgs Hospital in Skövde has a new modern Maternity and Pediatric center where all maternity, neonatal and pediatric units have been brought together under one roof.
Position is open for a Pediatrician with:
- subspecialty in oncology
- minimum of 5 years of work experience within in the field of pediatric medicine.
- skilled in clinical communication.
Our partner hospital offers:
Language training before you relocate.
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time.
A monthly salary between 6 500 euros (gross). The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience and granted once you have a license to work as a doctor in your area of specialty. Annual salary audit.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plan, e.g. specialization, research, management.
Home finding & relocation assistance
Social activities through the year
Free primary care
... and more
To work at the Pediatric Center means that:• .Your work is mainly carried out from Monday to Friday from 08.00 – 16.45.
• You will have highly skilled multidisciplinary team as colleagues
• You are able to combine research with clinical work if interested in research and development.
• As a part of region Västra Götalands staff, you will have variety professional career possibilities within the internal labor market.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a specialized doctor, and that this license was granted to you in the European Union (EU).
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Swedish) at the end of the training.
New Rhythms of life
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to making sure that your journey is as smooth as possible. We will support you from the beginning of your journey until you have settled in to your new country, home and job.
In order to make sure that you feel at home, we always aim to find the best match for both you and the hiring employer.
Feel free to request more information, or book a call with us!