Early education teacher
Ready for a change?
Would you be interested in working as a teacher in early education with children from multicultural backgrounds, with a skilled team of teachers, carers and other professionals in specialized daycare centers in Finland?.
In Finland you live in a safe environment with plenty of nature around you, but usually still close to the city areas. Finnish regions also have plenty to offer in terms of culture and sports for those interested in recreational opportunities, and they are fantastic places for children to grow. There are excellent schools and plenty of different daycare options. Most of the areas are also great for singles, as the accommodation is cheaper than in the metropolitan areas, but you can easily access a bigger city for the feel of and activities offered by bigger cities within an hours’ drive. Finland has a good social welfare system and ranks among the best countries globally on education.
- A qualified early education teacher / pre-school teacher?
- Do you love to have fun?
Our client, PILKE päiväkodit, is working exclusively with children in daycare and early school year ages. The company operates around 170 daycare centers around Finland for under school-age children (0 to 7 year old), most of which are specialized around different themes, such as languages,music, arts & crafts, sports, nature and science. PILKE currently has openings in English language daycares in the areas of Eastern Finland (Joensuu), Lapland (Rovaniemi), Mid-Finland (Jyväskylä), North Ostrobothnia (Oulu), Pirkanmaa (Lempäälä, Nokia & Tampere), and Uusimaa (Espoo, Helsinki, Kerava & Vantaa) for teachers of early education.
What PILKE offers:
A permanent position with 38 hours and 20 minutes per week working time
A monthly salary, with the basic monthly salary starting from 2250€ after the recognition of your qualifications
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Opportunities to develop professionally
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Relocation and recognition assistance during your Country of Origin training program, including a free of charge language training before you relocate
A long list of other benefits offered to all PILKE employees, such as vouchers for sports & cultural activities, insurance and healthcare plans, discounts on services and products from collaborating partners, etc.
... and more.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Playful and who enjoy working with children
- Active listeners, and who want to contribute to the workplace development
- Organized and take initiative in their work
- Adept in communicating with children, colleagues and parents
- Interested to learn and develop in the area of applied positive pedagogy
- Interested in working in environments specialized in one of the following:
- Equipped with a healthy dosage of twinkle in their eyes and whom work with joy.
We expect you to:
- Have a qualification to practice your profession within the field of early education as a teacher, and this qualification have been granted to you by European Union country officials.
- Have completed your University (Bachelors or Masters degree) in a European Union country.
- Have excellent English language skills
- Have the ability and motivation to commit to a language training provided in your home country if such option is offered
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Did you recognize yourself from the description? Are you ready for a change?