Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Is Sweden at the end of your rainbow?
Would you like to bring your expertise to Skaraborg hospital as a child and adolescent psychiatrist? Do you value research? And would like to work with patients from a holistic perspective, in a skilled teams of nurses, psychologists, occupational therapists, and assistant doctors?
Then we would like to welcome you to work in Västra Götaland region in Sweden.
Positions are open for Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist with:
- interest and experience of outpatient clinics that have emergency services with emergency assessments, day care, child psychiatric diagnoses and neuropsychiatric disorders (NPDs), eg attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Asperger, Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) with or without anxiety and / or depression.
- interest in research is valued (you will be able to spend max. 20% of your work time in research projects).
Our partner hospital offers:
Language training before you relocate
A permanent position with 40 hours per week working time
A monthly salary between 6 500 eur to 7 500 eur (gross). The final salary level will be determined individually based on your skills and work experience and granted once you have a license to work as a doctor in your area of specialty. Annual salary audit.
Compensation for inconvenient working hours (evenings, weekends, nights, holidays & overtime) which are paid on top of the basic monthly salary
Education and development possibilities through an individual competence development plan, e.g. specialization, research, management
Induction to your new tasks and responsibilities when you start working
Home finding & relocation assistance
Social activities through the year
Free primary care
... and more
To work at the Child & Adolescent Psychiatry means that:• your work will be carried out from Monday to Friday (work every 7th or 8th weekend only).
• you will be able to participate into research projects.
• you have highly skilled multidisciplinary team as colleagues.
• As a part of region Västra Götalands' staff, you will have variety professional career possibilities within the internal labor market.
We expect you to have:
• A license to practice your profession within the field of medicine as a specialized doctor, and this license to be granted to you by European Union country officials.
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience practicing your profession after finalizing your specialization.
• You to commit to the free-of-charge language training provided in your home country with a goal to reach a minimum of B2 level of the target language (Swedish) at the end of the training.
• You have a B drivers license.
Moving to a new country is a big step and we are committed to make sure that your journey will be as simple as possible. We will support you all the way from the very beginning always until you have settled in to your new home country and job.
In order to make sure that you will feel at home, we always hope to find the best match to both you and the hiring employer.
Ready to experience the Northern miracle?